Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No go for India

As you may have guessed I'm not going to India. After hearing about the chaos going on a couple blocks from where I was going to stay I quickly cancelled my trip to India.

Now I'm going to be going down to Portland for a few days to visit family before heading down to Guatemala. On the way to Guatemala I have an overnight lay over in Houston so that I can visit family there before making the final flight to Guatemala City.

I am planning on meeting up with Cassie in Guatemala then checking out the Mayan ruins, volcanoes and jungles. I'm arriving in Guatemala nine days before Cassie gets there so those first few days I may try to head over to Honduras and the Bay Islands for some beach time and snorkeling.

Up until then I've got to do my research on Guatemala and Honduras and learn some Spanish!

No comments: