Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Skiing

Well it took a little while longer than I had hoped to get these out because I wasn't super stoked with the photos. The light was pretty flat this day I had a hard time getting anything other than grey. In the afternoon as the clouds started to break, I started to get some dramatic skies and low angle light. I've got a few landscapes that I've yet to work on. Anyways, after a bit of editing, and a little break, here a few few photos from early November. The skiing was great for two weeks.... and then the rain came.




We'll see what's in store for the weekend. Unless I start hearing good reports about the ski conditions I think Karl and I are going to head out and go ice climbing on Saturday.

1 comment:

yeske said...

hey paul, nice blog & great photos! really like that third one.