Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Year, a New Adventure

2011 is here, and we are on to a new adventure. I've got a few goals for this next year. First of all I recently acquired a GoPro Helmet cam so I want to get up to par with taking video and really share my adventures with everyone. With the lack of kayaking footage coming out of Alaska, I really want to get some more out there. I've also got a big list of rivers I want to run this year including: Disappointment Creek (in a kayak), the Tiekel, the Kiagna, the Nellie Juan, Upper Willow (I've really got to get in there this year), and last but not least Devil's Canyon. I've also got a couple true first descents picked out for a packraft (no more of this first packraft descent stuff, time for the real deal). I can't possibly invision how else to get into these creeks than one hell of a hike. We'll just have to see what happens. I'll be lucky to get all of that done.

Here are a few parting shots from the last month of the old year.










No comments: